Airfreight of hazardous cargo from Ukraine
Airfreight of hazardous cargo from Ukraine requires thorough preliminary preparation including both preparation of documents and packing of cargo.
Notion ‘hazardous cargo’ means materials that during loading, unloading, delivery or storage may become a cause of fire, explosion, damage of transport or can lead to intoxication, burns, irradiation or injuries to people, animals and environment. However shipper bears full responsibility for the harm that can be inflicted on carrier or other people if shipper failed to provide full or provided incorrect information that resulted into disaster/accident.
Hazardous cargo includes the following:
- oil paints, industrial diluents and dissolvents;
- fertilizers and poisons applied for chemical processing of plants;
- mechanisms containing fuel or oils (electric saws, various engines);
- infectious materials;
- highly flammable substances;
- magnetized materials;
- toxic substances or gases;
- mercury and devices containing mercury (mercury switches, manometers, barometers, thermometers, rectifier valves etc.);
- medications and pharmaceuticals containing oxidising agents, highly flammable liquids, infectious materials etc.;
- refrigerators containing aqua ammonia solution or liquefied gas;
Airfreight of hazardous cargo from Ukraine – its peculiarities and difficulties
Cooperation with KIY AVIA CARGO LTD. will release you from problems, we’ll solve all issues that can arise during airfreight of hazardous cargo from Ukraine:
- examination of cargo to check whether it is hazardous and if needed definition the class of hazardous cargo;
- preparation of documents necessary for airfreight of hazardous cargo and also customs documents;
- correct packing and marking;
- precarriage of hazardous cargo to airport and oncarriage to consignee;
- loading and unloading;
- cargo insurance;
- cargo tracking at every stage of transportation.
Airfreight of hazardous cargo from Ukraine with KIY AVIA CARGO LTD. – flexible tariffs, safety and precision!
+38 (044) 499-62-28
+38 (044) 351-64-68
+38 (050) 367-97-07
+38 (067) 343-49-88