Customs clearance of cargo from Ukraine
International freight shipping from Ukraine is always related to a long-standing cargo customs clearance procedure. Customs clearance of cargo is associated with preparation of a long list of documents, mandatory for submission. Those, who engaged in this procedure in Ukraine for the first time, face a number of difficulties, holding back greatly the customs clearance of cargo and goods. This factor has a negative impact on the process of the international goods shipping.
KIY AVIA CARGO LTD. renders such services as customs clearance of import, export, transit cargo, customs clearance of exhibitions goods and ATA carnet preparation. Our services include:
- customs clearance of export, import, as well as transit cargo (Kiev, Boryspil airport, Odessa and Illichevsk sea ports);
- company’s accreditation at the customs points of Ukraine;
- customs clearance of exhibition goods, as well as cargo, meant for concerts, conferences, etc.;
- cargo temporary import formalities;
- ATA Carnet customs clearance;
- preliminary calculation of rates and payments;
- support in customs clearance issues, foreign-economic activities, economic contracts preparation;
- assignment of the goods code under UCG FEA (Ukrainian Classification of Goods for Foreign Economic Activity);
- execution of mandatory permits and goods certification;
- temporary cargo storage at the customs bonded warehouses;
- full legal support.
Import customs clearance, as well as export customs clearance is a well-known procedure, but not that simple one. Cargo customs clearance is specialization of our brokers, who render professional services, ensure reliable progress of the case, always one step ahead of any potential risks, and apt to solve the most complicated and any non-standard situations, arising in the course of the cargo customs clearance.
We offer qualified assistance in the international trade complicated rules interpretation. Our advisers will be happy to answer all your questions. You can read about documents required for the customs clearance in the section Useful information.
+38 (044) 499-62-28
+38 (044) 351-64-68
+38 (050) 367-97-07
+38 (067) 343-49-88