Customs brokerage services
International cargo transportation is always associated with a time-consuming customs clearance procedure. There is quite a large list of documents required for presenting, therefore customs clearance may prove to be a long and a tiresome process. Those parties engaged in such a procedure for the first time in Ukraine face a number of difficulties, slowing down customs clearance of cargo and commodities to a large degree. This factor has a negative impact on the international goods transportation process.
KIY AVIA CARGO Ltd arranges customs clearance of export, import and transit cargoes as well as provides ATA carnet system services.
We provide the following services:
• Customs clearance of export, import and transit cargoes at customs houses in Kiev and Boryspil airport, as well as Odessa and Ilyichevsk sea ports;
• Accreditation of companies in customs bodies of Ukraine;
• Customs clearance of goods intended for exhibitions, concerts, presentations etc.;
• Customs clearance of temporarily imported cargoes;
• Carnet ATA customs clearance
• Preliminary calculation of customs duties and taxes;
• Assistance regarding customs clearance issues, foreign economic issues preparation of economic contracts, determining commodity code under Ukrainian Classification of Commodities for Foreign Economic Activity (UKR VED)
• Certification of goods, receipt of necessary permissions
• Placement at bonded warehouses;
• Comprehensive legal support
Customs brokerage services. Customs clearance of goods by KIY AVIA CARGO
Customs clearance of both imported and exported goods is a known but not quite simple procedure. Our brokers specialize in customs clearance by providing professional services and ensuring reliable business conducting process. Our brokers are a step ahead of possible risks being able to resolve the most complex and unusual issues that arise in the customs clearance process.
We offer expert assistance in clarifying the complex rules of international trading, which helps our clients in the future to properly conduct negotiations and avoid unexpected costs.
Contact our company and our consultants will answer all of your pressing questions. You can familiarize yourself with the required documents for customs clearance by visiting the Useful Information section.